Friday, November 26, 2004

What happens to the good old diary book?

Well well Lemme introduce my self.
THis is the first time I've ever tried blogging.. I never really like it before. I mean.. why would I want to write a 'diary' online and let everyone else read it.. What's so personal about that?
BUT...
after much thinking, now I can differentiate my days into two categories :
1. the personal events that go into my diary book (how I hate her, how I loathe this work, personal gossips)
2. The more exciting, exaggerated (a bit only) life.

HA HA~
Okay now really about myself :

I live in Los Angeles, CA.
Have two guys in my life ( five if I include my dad, bro1, bro2)
Boy#1:
cute stud name Paris (a bit more abouth him later).
Boy#2:
cute and understanding guy name Kevin ( a lot about him later)

Perrfectt !

No comments: