Sunday, July 03, 2005

finals, graduation, Alaska

Soo.. here it is .. I'm at canada now.. Basically in mid June I was having my finals, I was exhausted with graduation planning (which I really don't do much, only Erly and Fanny deserved the credits), and my family came to LA and then I had to fly to Canada to cruise to Alaska..

My mom was exasperated by my 'no sense of fashion' so in the last two days that she was in LA, she dragged me to beverly center and shop stuff for me.. Clothes, skirts, jackets, make ups..

even as she is back in Indonesia now, she had sent me 3 long messages (of 4-5 message each) telling me that I should shop for new clothes, t-shirts, formal clothes, shoes and I should not hesitate to charge it on her credit card. Not to mention, she tells me to take care of my face and body and should I want to go to a dermatologist in LA, I should charge it again on her credit card. I don't know should I be happy or what.
It does lift up the burden of not being able to shop since October 7 2004 though. That's the day I got Paris, and the beginning of the days I do not shop. FEel guilty about how much I have spent on getting Paris.

No comments: