Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Busy Bored Burnt Out

For months I've been studying GMAT ( w worse results than before ), writing essays, rewriting the, write again, re-write...

I'm officially burnt out of my dull B School applying life.. I guess you can't complain if you really want to get to the top B schools..

My #1 school is Anderson UCLA right now. Because I seem to only have hope for my almamater school and the weather in LA is too freaking cold for me right now that I can't imagine how I'll do in NY

Anyway, I've submitted my reapplication to NYU Stern last night. I have a few more essays to look at before submitting them to USC first round.

My dad just told me that my whole family in Indo are going to BALI for xmas.. BALIIIIIIIIIIIII how I miss you... Warm beach, beatiful scenery, good goood GOOODDD seafood........

why am I stuck here?
I'm tempted to just fly home

Oh wait.. lemme just check the tickets to fly home then :)

No comments: