Wednesday, December 06, 2006

More B-School Applications

Okay so Berkeley next. Haas is like the hardest school I'm going to apply to..

Okay, not necessarily true. But remembering how they want students with at least 3 years working experience (HA!) I'm not even sure why I'm applying

But anyway here I am, every single night sitting in front of my lap top ( instead of watching Victoria's Secret Fashion show ) : pressing non-stops the letterwords trying to make sense :

what's my most significant accomplishment ?
what's my fave quote and why?
show a time when I have been creative.. ( H-A-R-D)
have i visited haas...

and those are only the short questions ( 250 word max )
let's not forget the usual short and long term goal as well as the leadership essays.

SIGH..
If I have to rank my top three choices.. I'd say Anderson, Columbia.. and something else...
But who am I kidding? I might have already wasted another year applying to B school, remembering what a bad year this has been.

No comments: