Friday, April 15, 2005

I Learn how to surf

I woke up at 6.50AM today.. Both Shierley and I were on the phone and obviously she just woke up too. We sounded like two gals having hung-over and not ready to get off our comfy bed. So anyway, we were preparing to go to our first surfing lesson!! YEAI.. we've been planning to take surfing lesson since fall 2003.. HAHAHAHa here we are in spring 2005, only started to take surfing lesson. better late than never..

so I COULDN't manage to stand up on my surfing board.. I was just paddling here and there.. hit by the waves a lot of time.. drank the dirty sea water.. BUT I loved it.. it was cold at first when we entered the water but after a while, it didn't matter.. I kept on paddling and trying to get the best wave.. Well, I did get the best wave of the day.. but I was blown lying on my surf board instead of standing on it..

PLUS I saw a lot of dolphins.. A WHOLE BUNCH OF THEM.. they were swimming in groups I TOTALLY LOVE DOLPHINS.. that's my most favorite animal in the whole world (Sorry Paris, you're number 2)

Ahh.. lemme tell u a miracle to, since two days ago I was very sick.. I got up with a sore throat and headache and it turned to a very bad sore throat. The kind where you swallow you feel like dying type.. So yesterday I got up and still feel sore but by the afternoon I was better. At night, condition worsen. Somehow I got up this morning with still a little bit of sore throat, but by the end of surfing.. I didn't even remember I have sore throat..

COULD IT BE?
The dirty sea water that I swallow cure me?

I don't know.. could it be the mind over matter solution? (I'm taking this body mind literacy class.. so I'll be talking a lot about meditation and all sort of stuff in the next 2 months)

No comments: