Wednesday, April 06, 2005

LOndon Vs LA

I kinda missed London. The first thing I noticed when I ws in LA airport is how neat people in London walk. Example : In elevator, please stand on the right side so people who are in a hurry can walk pass you. In LA... everyone stand on the right, left, middle so there's no point to even try to walk pass.

In Scotland, some highways have traffic signs saying "Expect to wait/ Expect to Queue".. In LA, especially 405 highway, if we are to have these signs, they would have to post these every 3 miles.

In London, prices are inexorbitant. Thank God I live in LA

In London, you call restroom "toilet." The sinks in LOndon often have two taps, one for hot and another for cold, none for warm water....

London have great views though.. I loved Big Ben, Trafalgar square, London Eye, Buckingham palace etc etc. The parks there are gigantic... It's like 6 soccers field combined to make one huge park.
Love it there... :> especially if I bring Paris a long..

BY THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
After boarding Paris for 12 days, sadly Paris has changed into sum independent dog. I missed him bieng more "manja" :'(

No comments: