Wednesday, January 11, 2006

New Restaurant Review

1. Susina at La Cienege Blvd
- has tripple berry as good as the one in Sweet Lady Jane and not as sweet
- bigger place compared to SLJ
- felt like I'm in New York once I stepped into the bakery
- other cookies look good as well
- I feel like going there tonight coz of this review.....

2. Sushi Yu n Mi at little Santa Monica
- exPENSIVEEEEE
- great Toro
- love the Yu n Mi #2 roll, and the albacore sashimi with jalapeno appetizer, Ankimo ( fish liver ) iss sooo gooodddddd
- make reservation.. it's kinda small

3. Sushi Kaya at marina del Rey
- lunch box is pretty big and good..
- haven't tried the sushi

Again.. try to find these restaurants at yp.yahoo.com :> don't remember exactly the address..

2 comments:

Tao said...

Ivana....... now you have to find somewhere else to complain about me at work. :P

Tao said...

Link to my blog!