Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day

Valentine's day.. Single Awareness Day.. whichever way you wish to call it. This year I went to :

Drago
on Wilshire blvd , cross st : 26th

It's an Italian restaurant, nice ambience and doesn't kill your wallet. Kevin had the sea bass. It's SOOOO Goooddd... The sea bass was served as a whole fish ( and it's good good good good!). I got the stuffed quail and didn't really like it. The price range is about 30-50 bucks so go ahead and check it out :>

I received : flowers, best chocolate ever, and a card. Okay let's talk about the chocolate!!!

Great chocolate! I love the champagne filled truffles, its most favorite pieces. Check out the link about and you can see the review from citysearch.com. Or else go to www.teuscher.com

I bought Kevin a coat ( finally after wanting to give him that for Xmas. Darn, did I still owe him a Xmas present.. Oh Well). It's a cute army jacket. I'm really helpless about choosing presents for Kevin, so you know what I did : went to the store, saw three jackets that I liked there, called Kevin up and described the jackets to him, Get him to choose what he one.

Ahh.. the beauty of technology ( cell phone I mean )

No comments: