Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Lumba2: 2006 New Year's Resolution

Lumba2: 2006 New Year's Resolution

Omigod.. Has it really been a year???

Let's recap my 2006 New Year's resolution :

2006 New Year's Resolution

New Year Resolutions ( TO BE BROKEN SOON ENOUGH):
1. go to gymn every two days [Did it from January to June]
2. Eat healthy food (more veggie and fruit, drink milk, eat calcium) [YES YES YES]
3. Go surfing again this summer [NOPE]
4. Take paris for a walk ( must buy his shoes again) [Totally Did it.. I actually walked Paris twice a day now ]
5. Learn new skills (French/art/sport) [Checked, took French 1 with UCLA Extension ]
6. Go to Paris, France this year!! [NOPE]
7. Meet up with more people [You can say so ]
8. Go to Church... (failed to do that yesterday) [ Not regularly, less than 20 times in a year]
9. Write/text my friends overseas more often ( tat means Mareen Sasa Gigi Shierley NPS kacang tine lipola chang yien etc etc etc etc ) [ Did that, Texting, Emailing, Sending Cards ]
10. Be proficient in my job ( read more books, newspaper, Economist, Forbes) [ Failed Miserably ]
11. Read more books.. (novel, Da vinci code, harry potter) [ The Joys of Much Too Much, The lovely bone, currently reading Automatic Millionaire ]
12. Travel more in USA [ Mammoth for Snowboarding? East coasts with family in June ]
13. ROAD TRIP... ANYONE??? [ 5 hours road trip to mammoth ? ]
14. Save up more money [ Eat out much less, shop for clothes MUCH MORE ]
15. Less shopping (I am only allowed to shop once a month) although at the moment I feel like I have no clothes to wear) [Kinda... HAHAHA except for the year end sale ]
16. Go back Indonesia to see family n friends this year [ February 2007 ]
17. Paint more often [ FAILED MISERABLY ]
18. Take good care of my skin ( especially my face since I am getting old.. SHRIEKKKKKKKKKKK) [OMIGOD I was having a breakout.. SO scary .. it lasted for 3 weeks.. Going to dermatologist soon]
19. Go out at night more often (HAHAHAHAHA Erly's influence) [ HERM.. only after my gruesome b-u period]
20. Go to Yosemite this year, either hike or camp or go fishing [NOPE]
21. Go New York this year [YES YES YES]
22. Improve my memory! ( I am not sure how to do this: my boyfriend tells me to take up chess, my mom told me to eat more bananas, I should probably do Sudoku like Shierley) [KINDA...]
23. Come to work on time ( OHHH SO HARD... 8 am???) [ FAILEDDDDDDDD]
24. Be cleaner and more organized... [YES totally ]

Okayy at the end of the year.. let's see how many of these are accomplished :>

No comments: