Sunday, June 03, 2007

Summer is Here!

Yaiii I'm in indo and summer is here................. but on the other hand, I'm having a pretty bad sore throat which usually gets worse if I get out of my house.. ( read : the weather in Jakarta is sooo bad. it's like rainy season n summer season are mixed up) bouhou

Paris update : he's with Natasha now and Natasha has just reported that Paris is sleeping next to her on her bed now. Usually he sleeps in his crate when he's with me. Nat has also reported that she had just bought a vest and a t-shirt for Paris.

I have an OMINOUS feeling that Paris won't want to return to my place after I head back to LA.

Now let's analyze if I like jakarta. I am here for three months to analyze the prospect of me returning to Indonesia for good after my MBA:
The weather is bad.. hot humid polluted
The people are fine.. you have your 'personal helpers', drivers, bla bla bla. Friends are here. Family is here.
The house is good. U don't need to pay rent... but then again I doubt I can live with my parents after my MBA. I don't know if I can stay in a house where the rules are not updated since I left the house at 16. But living in an apartment by myself is not an option in Indonesia either. SSheeesshh

we'll ssee.. maybe i should go to singapore instead or hongkong..

No comments: