Sunday, February 27, 2005

I MANAGED TO SHOW MY BLOGSPOT AT FRIENDSTER

Now I know that I am computer illiterate so imagine my excitement when I opened up my friendster and realized I have uploaded this blogspot into friendster! SO basically let me teach you.. there's an atom.xml and then you changed it into RSS through something called "Feedsumthg" and then you upload it to friendster... DOESN't HELP?? I know.. don't ask me about it

now let's switch to another important topic.. what is it with men and cheating!!! (no.. not kevin) A few days ago I listened to the radio and so here's the scenario. When I turned on the radio, a woman was calling a man called Brandon. I think this woman said to Brandon that he had won a free bouquet of flower to be sent to anyone he wanted. So Brandon said he wanted to send this flower to "Terry." ANd this woman asked, okay so what message do you want to write on the card. And then this Brandon said, "Just say looking forward to our vacation" TA DAA.. after that another woman was screaming to Brandon. Turns out..this other woman, who had been secretly listening to Brandon and the flower-woman conversation, is Brandon's wife (AND NO.. HER NAME IS NOT TERRY) So.. This wife suspected her husband (brandon) was cheating on her. Called the radio and asked them to test him. ANd boy did he fail miserably. Not only he admitted in the national radio that he was cheating on her, he was also going for a holiday with his "second woman" WAT A JERK! JERK JERK JERK! and so.. you'd thought he'll feel apologetic to his wife.. NOO... He defended himself and said, "It's the [wife]'s fault because she kept on pushing me away and pushing me away" FUK you .. i think the wife should push him harder out to the street where he belongs! And then This brandon super jerk guy turns to Ryan Seacress (do i spell this right?) and blamed Ryan for meddling with their lifes..

Wat the hell!! What is wrong with THIS MAN! (and some other men) So maybe this brandon guy's relationship with the wife is not perfect, that doesnt give him the right to cheat on her! why not dump the wife first and then get another woman.. at least that's being fair! Stupid asshole cheater!

No comments: