Thursday, February 17, 2005

updates again

hey hoo...
okay i feel like i have many things to tell you guys but right now .. nil zilch nol..

HERMMMMMM was it about paris?? me?? kevin??

AHHHHH
desserttt
i went to Il Cieno on valentine's eve day. Did i tell you guys about this? it's the supposedly most romantic restaurant in LA. well it's romantic... but i kinda think it's the same atmosphere as "the inn of seventh ray" anyway the dessert is Deeelliiciouss...

it's called "La Pasionne".. basically it's a chocolate souffle served with whip cream and chocolate ice cream. This is the best chocolate souffle I've ever had in LA. I tried the chocolate souffle in Pacific Dining.. BAH! The service was terrible.. Okay so my friend and I went on valentine's day. (Gal friend and I) and the moment I told the server we were only going to have dessert, he was acting condescendinly.

OKAy so you can't picture it. Imagine this :
waitress:"what would you like to drink?"
Moi: "Just water no ice."
Waitress: "no blablablablabla???" ( I supposed he was saying some brand names for buble water, soda water or watever water they have)
Moi: "No"
Waitress: "JUST TAP WATER?"

WHAT THE HELL WAS THATTTTTTTTTTTT?????????????
I DEAM THE PACIFIC DINING'S SERVICE WAS THE WORSTTTTTTT EVER IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE LA AND I'LL NEER GO THERE AGAIN EVER..

No comments: