Thursday, August 02, 2007

August is Here

Can't believe I only have 5 weeks left in Indo.. my days are numbered.. so many unfinished business.. wish I can turn back time.. I'll wonder how the future will turn out :) like the movie sliding door..

went to HK last weekend it was fun! haha thanks shier.. we went to eat eat eat eat.. but the view in HK is breath-taking.. it's mostly the city views.. but still wow.. it's like you live with all these amazing city views surrounding you. the good thing is that I also calm my mind in HK.. I'm just happy to be where I am right now. Before HK, I hated the present.. not knowing what's gonna happen in the future. but things have folded out and I'm seeing bright futures once more.. may not be the way I wanted it to be.. but it's still better

maybe it's the month of August! new month.. new story.. :)

I really really really miss Paris badly.. it was his birthday a few days ago.. had always spent his birthdays with him.. same town at least. here's to the one love I will always have forever.. though no matter how naughty he is.. Nat told me that he's been busy chewing things and peeing on every corner of her apartment ( sorry nat.. 5 more weeks and I'll take that lil devil back ).. Paris does that sometime.. just peeing everywhere.. terrible tsk tsk tsk... hoho we ( nat n I ) make ourselves feel better by saying that we are training to be patient when we are parents in the future.. hah others would say we're being tricked when we get this lil devil :P

hahaha i still love him none the less though.. the thing about family.. no matter what he does, u still love him anyway

No comments: