Monday, August 13, 2007

Dolphins

Feeling nostalgic.. just remembered how I really like dolphins ever since I was younger. Looking around my bedroom, I saw dolphins all around. There's the dolphin keychain from Joan, my roommie in Singapore, the shark (yes shark!) from Danar from his vacation to Indonesia once while Lipola and I were still in Singapore.. we asked him to buy us soft toys since we weren't going home.. Lipola wanted whales.. I wanted dolphin.. but somehow I got a shark.. :P There's the dolphin necklace my mom bought me.. she always bought me dolphin necklaces since she knew how much I like them.. there's the dolphin figurine/statue from Kevin haha.. supposedly my bdae present if I'm not mistaken but the Indon postal service sent it three weeks late or something.. there's another small dolphin soft toy I believe from Joan again and a dolphin playing with a ball figurine from someone I couldn't remember rite now...

:) brings back fond memories of my youth.. and especially of my time in Singapore.. :) then also remembered surfing in Venice beach with lotsss of dolphins swimming around me within 5 metres away.. wow.. just an amazing creature! i think i need to add more to my dolphins' collection

No comments: