Thursday, May 12, 2005

almost got caught speeding

I just finished practising for my guitar performance this sunday at 12.00am. In downtown. And I still had to go home from downtown to West LA. As I was driving on highway ten, I was tempted to just drive 90mph. SOmehow, my sixth sense told me not to. and for a good reason. As I was driving 80mph, suddenly I caught a glimpse of a police car right next to me. I'm like what theee.... Shoottt I'm gonna get caught. I quickly drop my speed to 65mph. And just like that, the police car was GONE. G-O-N-E. I looked at my side mirrors.. no sign of police car, rear mirror.. nil zilch none.. I was like.. "where is this police car"

I maintained my speed for a few minutes, and after a while, the police car sped up in front of me to catch another victim..

No comments: