Saturday, December 18, 2004

My friend's Yorkie's bdae PARTY!

I have never ever in my life gone to a dog's birthday party! Today I had the chance too. Eli's Yorkie is one year old today ! HAPPY BDAE ANGEL! THe party starts at 10 pm. Guests list were strict : only 4 VVIP guests are invited - my Paris (but, of course!) , Lizzy the daschound, Genie and Marco the shet zhu?? shit zu?. Okay you know what I mean.

The birthday girl - Angel was very beautiful. She had on a pink dress with a pink bow on her head to match it. AnD yes she is a dog. If you think that's outrageous, you must know that each guest has a specially baked bone and pastries, with the guest's name on it! I shall wait until Hadi, the owner of the shi zhu(?) to upload it. The party was groovy and it ended at 1 am.

FINAL IS OVER! DId i tell you that... FINAL is over....... WIIIIIIIIIIIII .. and my boyfriend is gone for 3 weeks :'(

No comments: