Thursday, December 30, 2004

Restaurants in LA

Yesterday I tried this Thai restaurant : King and I
It's at the cross street of Gregory Park Way and La Cienega.. I think
Okay I went there because I missed "INdonesian style noodle" so much.. Well the noodle is not as nice as the one in Indonesia, but it'll do. I think the curry noodle or anything with rice noodle is better though. Give it a try! It's not expensive. Less than $10 per person for one meal.

Another restaurant I went to this week is Bossa Nova
Please remember to go to the Bossa Nova at Sunset blvd, and not the one in Robertson.. Because... the one in Sunset Blvd served banana Pizza (YUM MUST TRY) and home made tiramisu ( I heard it's good but have yet to try it)
The banana pizza was unusual but good.. Imagine pizza with mascarpone (spelling??) cheese and banana as topping plus cinnamon. Yummmyy...

No comments: