Friday, December 31, 2004

new year's eve and no where to go

It's almost noon new year's eve and I have no plan of where to go.. Dinner at restaurants? Hanging around friend's house? Counting down at a friend's house might just be what I'll do for this new year.. Sad.. With only 2 friends in LA (everyone left to Vegas) I have not decided what to do for the new year's party.

Maybe staying home with 3 dogs? Yes I have another dog daschound. It's my friend's dog, the dog (Lizy) is staying with us because the owner is enjoying himself at Vegas (U know Who U are.. I want dinner at crustacean :>) hahaha

I bought a novel, Mr Maybe by Jane Green. It's about a woman trying to figure which one to choose : a not-so-rich man with great passion or a rich man (period).

I went jogging yeseterday with Francis and Vita and Paris. While Francis and Vita dashed in front of me, Paris and I were struggling to run in a constand pace. I guess it's true that phrase "Like dogs,like owners" Because on the way back to return to home, both Paris and I could only run for 200 meters before slowing down to a halt. Wait, in my defense, Paris slowed me down and thus I had to slow down into a halt because he prefers sitting down than running (DUh! Who doesn't?)

I have taught Paris the phrase "Give" so he can willingly give what ever he has in his mouth to me. This is by far the hardest command I have ever taught him. He is very possesive of his toys so I have to bear cuts from his teeth as I struggle to let him give his toy to me.
This brings me to another point, thanks to Paris I can no longer be a model, hand-model that is! I'm always very proud of my slim slender hand and planned to be a hand-model one day... Imagine having my hands photographed for ring advertisement.. (OOOuhh..) but now I have more cut marks on my hand than his Kong (toy) has. Sigh, maybe I'll just do a laser shot to my hand.. I heard it reduces scar

1 comment:

Yuke Tjandra said...

Ipoel...try Maggiano's. I just went there last week. Damn, that was one good restaurant!