Saturday, January 01, 2005

New Year's day plan

Last night I went to downtown disney for the count down. It's pretty cool.. Nice fireworks.. It's crowded too.. My friend, yanuar, just had to call me at around 1030 pm saying that he is in NEW YORK, in front of the TIMES SQUARE, just finished doing count-down! Geez.. I want to go to New York too.. SOoooOONn I went with Ruby, her sister and their friends..

Today was a tiring day. Imagine waking up at New Year's day and the first thing you see is that Paris had tore down his wee wee pad and shreded it into SMALL pieces.. SIGH it might have something to do with the fact that I separated him from Angel last night. Maybe in his boredom and absence of company, he resorted to shredding down his wee2 pad.

Next.. I met Nhi Ha, my Vietnamese scholar friend from Singapore, and her friends. At first we passed through Hollywood Highland and then they told me they wanted to go to see actors' and actresses' houses in LA.. I'm like. HERM I DON't KNOW where they LIVE! SO they asked where is HOLLYWOOD BOWL.. And I'm like "WHAT THE HELL IS HOLLYWOOD BOWL" and the questions go on.. At the end of the day, they deemed me a 'blondie' for not knowing any tourist attraction in LA. HAHAHA But face it, If you live in the city, you tend to not know anything about tourist attraction in the city. Say "AY!" in the comments if you think so..

Another LA friend of mine told me to bring them to the Grove because it is unique and nice. All I can think of was 'what is there in the Grove, it's just a shopping mall' But my friends really love the Grove: the fountain, the tree, the koi pond!( i didn't realize there are koi fish there...) I guess, you do need an out-towner to appreciate your town ( so-called-town since LA is not my home town )

No comments: