Friday, January 28, 2005

Friday night...

Friday friday friday night.. no where to go.. I wanted to go to Third St Promenade today, wanted to go shopping because suddenly I have an inspiration to look better.. HA HA HA but then yesterday was the fateful day that I decided to calculate how much have I spent in this past month. and BOY.. it aint good.. Basically I have "over-applied" my budget ( Sorry, taking accounting this quarter). over applied by herm.. 50%!!! okay don't tell my parents.. Ha HA HA.. all outflow and no cash in-flow... how am I going to survive?

So.. combined with the fact that it rains today, I did NOT go shopping.. Maybe in two weeks, I will forget about all this "over the budget" thing and have another inspiration to shop.. Abercrombie and Fitch is waiting for me.. HALP!

Okay anyone who has a stud-dog should really help me this.. Paris is having this hormonal change that makes him pee with one of his legs up. And I want to stop it.. He started to pee at rubbish bin and on carpet.. Sigh.. he was so good last time with potty training. ARGH this is killing me..

Anymore news for you guys. HeRM.. no.. except that I'm broke..

No comments: