Friday, January 21, 2005

Paris went to Third St.

OH MI GOD.. Any guy who is looking for a gal SHOULD RENT Paris from me... Kevin and I went to Third St today.. and in 2 hours that we were there, I swear, 15-20 people (gals, kids, women) stopped us and couldn't stop saying "OH what a cute puppy..." Okay GUYS THINK! that's roughly 7 gals in one hour.. Okay call me if any of you want to rent Paris.. It's $1000 per hour..

Anyway, yeah I was eating and Paris was sitting on the floor next to me, we were sitting on the outside of the restaurant. Every 10 minutes people would stop me from eating the delicious pizza and asked, "Can I pet your dog?"

It's really nice to have your dog appreciated though, although it might be hard for us to have time to eat.

Any of you ever watched BMOC? (Big Man on Campus) That's the most rubbish show I hav e ever watched! Okay it's exactly like the bachelor but now the man of the show is a senior in some university. The girls are freshman, junior, senior, sophomore of a university too. The guy claimed that he is looking for true love (BULL-SHIT) pleasee... he's 21.. I don't buy it that he's looking for a true love/soulmate..

No comments: