Sunday, January 09, 2005

Paris is late for his first day of school! Bad Boy! (correction: Bad Mommy!)

What's with the time? I set out to leave the house at 10.15am for Paris' class at 11 am. But as I gazed at the time in the car when I start driving to Paris' class in the east, it's already 10.42am. The time is playing trick on me..... It's not fair.. Gimme back my time...

ANyway I was 10 minutes late to the class. I swooped in Paris and ran from the car and quickly sat down at the class. When I looked around the class, all of the other dogs are big, huge, HUMONGOUS dogs.. like lab, something that looks like rottweiller and other big dogs.. THen I listened to the teacher intently as she said, "OKAY homework for next week is trying to get your dog to back up, do a bow and stay, do a rollover from a distance..." and I'm going like this in my mind: WHAT THE HELL?? WHAT COULD I MISS IN 10 mins... I mean I haven't taught Paris to do BOW, ROLLOVER, and she expects me to get Paris to do this from a distance. This is one quick class.. So I was like, "Am I in the Right Class???" and nope I wasn't.. It was the ADVANCED class........... Fiuhh.......

So the class was great, there were 3 other SMALL dogs in the class: bichon, bichon, and a very cute tiny yorkie. THe teacher taught us what toys to give, what leash and collar to use, etc etc.. And as a homework, we have to train the dogs to look at us by calling their names 50 times a day. I have to profess, as of this time (5.41pm), I have NOT done anything... I tend to do the Indonesian style : SKS (sistem kebut semalam/ the system of cramming it in one night) In my defense, I'm still at kevin's house and Kevin only have huge treats that I need to cut down using scissors and then the treats will break apart.. bla bla bla

Okay one photo of extraordinary dessert coming up really really soon.. It looks so good...


1 comment:

Yuke Tjandra said...

Hihihi..anda lucu sekali, Poel. Anjing pake disekolahin. ^^