Monday, January 17, 2005

Paris' breeder

Have I ever talked about Paris' breeder? No.. Well I will. His breeder is Nancy Whitehurst, and you guys can check out her website on the link : starcotons. Currently she has two male coton puppies and she confides to me that the person who bought these two puppies (Yes both puppies were bought by one person!) saw Paris' website (again check my link) and fell in love with Paris' photo. THus, he decided to buy two puppies, one for him and another for his sister. Isn't that wonderful!!! That person told Nancy that he wants a puppy just like Paris.. I'm so proud.....

ANyway, yesterday was Paris' second class at PetSmart. We have many homeworks to do : Take It, Sit, Down, Calling his name. And we have to do each trick 50 times. Hell.. that's a lot.. That's more homeworks than mine.. Good luck to Paris! (and me..)

I had started to drink the herbal slimming tea today. let's see if it works. If it does, girls out there- dun worry I'll gladly share this secret herbal tea to you :>

I want another coton puppy :'( I want cute puppy .... BOU HOU...Someone buy me one!

No comments: