Saturday, December 11, 2004

OMIGOD! i have not introduced Paris!

Okay Paris is this cute dog. He's a Coton de Tulear. Rare breed dog which hypoallergenic, dander free, need few bath a year, cute.. did I say C-U-T-E !

I got Paris two months ago from this great breeder in Texas. Well let's talk about the breed.. Coton de Tulear.. Rare breed with high price tag. But worth it! I mean these dogs live up to 16 years.. Just divide the price with 16 years and you'll see that this is a great investment!

Okay.. the dog is kinda big... Compared to tiny tea cup dog. It mature to 13 pounds. Very friendly and smart dog!

Do you know that within two weeks I have taught Paris to do :
1. sit
2. down
3. stay
4. potty trained
5. shake hand

WOW WOW WOW WOW...

so if you guys want to know more about this breed.. Just message me :> I'll tell you everything I know about this breed!!

No comments: