Friday, March 31, 2006

Calmer days

I felt better nowadays. The truth is out, the future is sketchily written out. Hopefully in two weeks time, we all know.

Anyway let's share my thought on not eating meat for a week. It allows me to treasure tofu and vegetable more, that's for sure. A few days afterwards, I kinda feel weird eating meat. Vegetable and tofu and eggs are so soft and tender that when I eat over-cooked beef, I feel like eating rubber.

I went to LACMA's 40th birthday yesterday. Really COOL!!!!! 7pm to 3am.. it's for free.. the line was super long, i had to wait for an hour. Lotsa people, they made the courtyard into a lounge. Well, I didnt enjoy the drinks/atmosphere though, I straightly head into the exhibition. Modern/contemporary paintings, modern/futuristic furniture ( really coollll )

Gustav Klimt's works is going to be exhibited in LACMA next week, soo... coming there. Anyway I was overwhelmed by the exhibition yesterday that I signed up for LACMA membership (forty bucks )

My dream is to have a gallery... We'll see

No comments: