Friday, March 17, 2006

Russel Crowe Vs Collin Farel

I went to watch a Russel Crowe concert last Friday at House of Blues. While I was waiting in line, I noticed there were women of 30s and 40s waiting in line as well. I kinda thought it's weird that there aren't that many women of my age, since Russel Crowe is so hot...

Sure he's an actor and he's probably not good at singing, but don't other women my age want to see him sing?

While waiting 1.5 hours in line in front of House of Blues, I asked Kevin, "Russel Crowe is the guy who acted at Phonebooth right?"

Kevin : "No.. He acted at gladiator"
Ivana : "Huh?"
Kevin: "Russel crowe acted as John Nash in the Beautiful Mind"
Ivana: SHRIEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Yes yes.. I thought Russel Crowe was Collin Farel. Everytime I talked about going to a Russel Crowe's concert, I have a mental image of Collin Farel..

Wasted my time and money on some stupid actor ( which made me wait 2.5 hours before showing up)

No comments: