Thursday, March 23, 2006

Not Eating Meat for 5 Days

Today is my fourth day going abstinate from meat. ( anykind of meat.. red meat/white meat/fish meat/ scallops-kind of meat ) People often asked my, "why?"

It's not that I am exactly a religious person ( rarely go to church, and not baptized : so these do not validate why I am giving up meat ). Okay second reason : some unexplainable reason. HAH!
Third Reason : I need a sign from God..

Let me elaborate on the second reason.. Saturday night I had a dream ( yes another weird dream ). I dreamt that I was eating crabs.. lotsa lotsa crabs. And I was eating the crab's claw in my dream. SO the next day when I woke up, I decided to have crab for dinner.

I went to JR Seafood on Santa Monica and ordered a 3 pound crab. As I was about to eat the claw, I had to bite on its shell because the chef didn't properly open the shell. I bit into it, and got my tongue stuck in between the claw's shell. OUCH! It bleeds...

And there you go.. My second, unexplainable, reason. After that I decided to fast on meat for a week.

No comments: