Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Living Each Day One At a Time ( Literally )

To avoid boredoom.. I have resolved into concentrating one day at a time.. Take for example on Friday Night : I went dinner with Kevin's friends from San Francisco and then we continued to have dessert at Chocolat to get chocolate soufflee..

And then Saturday : Went to learn Golf ( I can SWING!!!! ) and then went shopping...

Sunday : Went to Tao's place ( check out his web : thisistao.com ) and had Paris and I photographed by the will-be professional photographer Tao. The pictures came out really well.. Will show you all the pictures later.. He set up a small studio in his living room , equipped with all the 1500 Watts lighting and backdrop.. Love it... Thanks Tao!

Monday : Was planning to ditch work after lunch and joined Kevin and his cousin from Indonesia go shopping .. But after lunch, I got assigned 32 securities to model for prospective client. Bye Bye Rodeo Dr!

Tuesday : We'll see......

No comments: