Sunday, March 19, 2006

Paris Speaks !!!

Yess.. This morning I was awaken by some noise at 7am. I thought Erly opened up my room, I gazed to my door but found that it was still closed. Feeling dizzy still from the NyQuil I drank the night before, I closed my eyes and lied down on my bed again. Suddenly I heard a sound, "Ssstt.." Confused, I raised my head again. No one was around, other than Paris in his crate. A few seconds after the fist voice, I saw Paris said, "Get up!" And I'm like...


WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO................... something is wrong!!!

In my head : "Why does my dog say 'get up!' and not something cute like 'I love you' or stuff like that. And why on earth say 'get up' if Paris usually wake up one or two hours later than I do."

Insane, yes.. but the Nyquil really knocked me out. I slept again, not bothering thinking why on earth is my dog speaking???

No comments: